Saudi group picks LS2 retail solution
Riyadh, May 13, 2013
Saudi luxury and fashion group Al Moallim Company said it has picked up LS2 Consulting as its partner in implementing an ERP and retail management solution based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Al Moallim is a leading distributor of several renowned brands such as Tiffany & Co, Coach, Cole Hans, Champion, Nanis, Bijou Montre and Philip Stein.
Spread out with over 70 retail stores across Saudi Arabia, the UAE and neighbouring GCC countries, Al Moallim is also involved in jewellery manufacturing.
Al Moallim is currently looking to expand its presence across the region with a modern and functional solution which is able to support all its processes and different retail formats.
“We are pleased that Al Moallim has chosen LS2 as its partner in implementing a state of the art system that will support its growth strategy.” remarked Arvind Agrawal, the CEO of Pragma Technologies.
“LS2 Consulting has a long history and expertise in the retail sector and our experience will be crucial in delivery of this system to Al Moallim,” he added.
Mazin Al Moallim, the group director said its team had reviewed several solutions and partners before choosing LS Retail/ Microsoft Dynamics NAV and LS2 Consulting.
"We wanted a trusted advisor and partner to provide a completely integrated system which LS2 Consulting was able to provide with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and LS Retail solutions. The ability of the partner to work with us on a close level to meet our full business needs was an important selection criteria," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait