Ajmal unveils all-new perfume for men
Dubai, May 13, 2013
Ajmal Perfumes, the region’s multi award-winning fragrance house, has announced the launch of Blu by Ajmal which will be made available to customers across all its stores and distributors in the GCC this summer.
A refined and a sophisticated French fragrance, the masculine fresh aqueous Eau de Parfum caters to the contemporary tastes of energetic and spirited young men, a statement from the company said. Introducing tangy aromas of the summer, Blu by Ajmal’s composition offers a refreshing choice for men with a penchant for the great outdoors.
The perfume is a blend of top fresh notes comprised of bergamot, lavender and watermelon with invigorating ingredients like lotus and jasmine that form the core of the fragrance.
“This exceptional fragrance is a distinctive offering to a younger male audience, which promises extreme attitude and essences enclosed in an energetic elegancy. We invite young enthusiastic men to visit an Ajmal store near them to experience Blu by Ajmal, and enjoy the addictive fragrance that smells every bit of summer, offering uniqueness within the crowd,” said Abdulla Ajmal, general manager, sales and marketing at Ajmal Perfumes.
Available in Ajmal stores as a 90 ml, Blu by Ajmal is priced at Dh100 ($27.2). – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’