Top fashion brand Police opens UAE store
Dubai, May 12, 2013
Police, the leading Italian manufacturer of fashion accessories, has opened its new store at the Mall of the Emirates, the grroup's seventh one in the UAE.
With a heritage established over many years, Police has expanded its portfolio to create a true lifestyle brand with the addition of a new European Leather Goods collection, said a company statement.
This is the 7th location in the UAE which has pioneered this concept. Met with great success, the parent company is now signing up locations across Europe and the Americas based on the UAE model.
Located at ground level in Mall of the Emirates, across from Carrefour, the luxury island exudes the latest collections of watches, accessories, eyewear, small leather items, and fragrances, the statement said.
The price range of Police lifestyle products brings both affordability and status and starts from Dh60 ($16.3) for branded key rings to over Dh1000 for limited edition watches and sunglasses, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal