Italian fashion brand opens UAE store
Abu Dhabi, May 8, 2013
Golden Point, the international Italian clothing brand, represented exclusively in the UAE by H2 Fashion, has launched its first Abu Dhabi store in Al Wahda Mall.
This represents yet another significant expansion move for H2 Fashion, one of the leading retail groups in the UAE, after launching brands like the French ‘Jennyfer’, the Italian ‘Andrew’s Ties’, ‘Lufian’ and others.
This is Golden Point’s third store in the UAE and the first in Abu Dhabi. The brand, specialized in swimwear, cotton clothing, underwear and socks, has a significant following among residents and tourists.
Hany Abu Omar, the managing director, H2 Fashion said: “This represents a big leap for our operations through a series of launches in the extension of Al Wahda Mall. We currently operate 4 stores in Al Wahda Mall and 19 across the UAE for all our brands.”
With this mega expansion, Al Wahda Mall has emerged at the forefront of the shopping universe in Abu Dhabi offering a wide choice under one roof. H2 Fashion, like other retail groups, was among the first to book space in the extension project for stores for international brands, including Jennyfer and Lufian and now Golden Point.
According to Abu Omar, the retail landscape had changed in Abu Dhabi.
"Retail supply was dominated by standalone stores outside malls, but this is changing today with malls extending new stores, as in the case of Al Wahda Mall. We are pleased to be part of this strategic expansion in Al Wahda Mall," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait