Etisalat launches all-new Samsung Galaxy S4
Dubai, May 8, 2013
Leading telecommunications company Etisalat and Samsung Electronics have announced the exclusive UAE launch of the Samsung Galaxy S4 4G LTE smartphone.
The latest smartphone is being offered for Dh2,749 ($748.2), but can be obtained for free by signing a contract, a statement from Etisalat said. Under the installment plan, users will get 2GB of data for Dh249 per month over an 18-month contract.
Users will also get 4GB of data, 800 standard voice minutes, 200 international voice minutes and 200 SMS for Dh449 per month over a 12-month contract.
Khaled El Khouly, chief marketing officer, Etisalat, said: “Etisalat is pleased to be exclusively launch the Galaxy S4 4G LTE in the UAE. Our superior 4G LTE network, which now covers 80 per cent of the inhabited area of the country, allows users of 4G phones to connect to the internet at speeds up to 150 MBPS.”
“Such speeds allow work and productivity applications to operate more swiftly, and for deeper levels of enjoyment in entertainment and gaming,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman