Ras Al Khaimah mall opens new stores
Ras Al Khaimah, May 6, 2013
Manar Mall, a leading shopping and leisure destination in Ras Al Khaimah, has opened new stores featuring lifestyle products and accessories.
The mall now has a Police Sunglasses/Jewellery Kiosk offering high quality designer sunglasses. Police is an Italian manufacturer of fashion accessories. The Police brand has been advertised by numerous celebrities.
The new Subway outlet is part of the worldwide chain with more than 39,000 locations in 102 countries. The Subway brand is the world’s largest submarine sandwich franchise, and has become a leader in the international development of the quick service restaurant industry.
Luxenter is one of the biggest jewellery distribution groups of Spain, with over 2000 stores (including multi-brand stores, mall spaces and franchise stores). It currently has presence in over 35 countries around the world. The company is pioneer in silver jewellery, steel and semi-precious stones; a new product philosophy that offers affordable luxury to society. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign