Jimmy Choo opens men’s store in Mayfair
London, May 5, 2013
Jimmy Choo, a luxury footwear company, has opened its Mayfair men’s flagship store in London.
Located at 35a, Dover Street, the 1,200 sq ft store spreads across two floors housing a complete assortment of Jimmy Choo men’s accessories.
The store features a colour scheme of black, charcoal and silver punctuated with highlights of red. Slick finishes of black marble and leather are complemented with textures of felt, velvet and tweed.
The store replaces the existing Jimmy Choo men’s store in Mayfair’s Burlington Arcade allowing more space to showcase the growing collection for men across shoes, bags, belts, scarves and small leather goods and tell the brand story.
“We are thrilled to have opened a new men’s flagship store in Mayfair, the spiritual home of the Jimmy Choo man. Dover Street is fast becoming a shopping destination for luxury fashion and cutting edge designers. The store is an exciting next step in the growth of Jimmy Choo Men,” said Pierre Denis, CEO of Jimmy Choo. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November