Splash names BMW winner
Dubai, May 2, 2013
High-street fashion retailer Splash recently named Nisar Valiyavalappil as the official first winner of its BMW promotion at the Mall of Emirates.
The winner was announced by Fathallah Abdulla, head of raffle draw from the department of economic development, Dubai along with the Splash officials, a statement from the retailer said.
Splash kicked off its 20 years celebrations, partnering with BMW to offer a GCC, Jordan & Egypt-wide promotion which comes loaded with 20, 520i Executive 2013 model BMWs over a 45 day period, at a minimum spend of Dh150 ($40.8). Alongside the BMW partnership, each week shoppers also win gifts like Apple Laptops, 32" LED TVs, iPads, iPhone 5’s and Samsung Note II, all in the denominations of 20.
Splash is yet to announce three more winners for the BMW promotion, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE