Wataniya launches Samsung Galaxy S4 offer
Kuwait, April 30, 2013
Kuwait’s telecom operator Wataniya is offering customers an opportunity to get the new Samsung Galaxy S4 for free or at discounted rates when they sign up for the Wataniya postpaid plans.
The key features of the Samsung S4 are; a large five-inch full HD display screen which makes images, sharper, brighter and more colourful. It is thinner and lighter than the S3, with dual recording through a 13 MP camera.
The handset features the latest operating software which includes “Airview” and “Smart Scroll”. Using Airview, S4 users can quickly shuffle through videos with the flick of their finger and Smart Scroll allows them to scroll the browser or emails, up and down without touching the screen.
“We believe in innovation and creating products that are designed to meet the changing needs of our customers. By offering the S4 along with our postpaid plan we want our customers to experience the latest in technology with convenience in value,” a Wataniya Telecom statement said.
Customers can get the S4 for free along with a Gold Number when they sign up for the KD45 ($158) per month subscription which will give them 1600 local minutes plus 10 GB of mobile internet per month. The S4 is also available for cash or on monthly installments at special discounted rates with other postpaid plans. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE