European toy retailer opens Beirut store
Beirut, April 27, 2013
Europe’s leading toy and baby products retailer JouéClub celebrated the grand opening of its fifth store at Beirut City Centre revealing thrilling novelties and surprises.
The inauguration was attended by JouéClub senior officials, customers and members of the presswho joined in the festivities as the search for the lost superheroes took place.
The new 400 sq m store, located on the second floor of City Centre, will be showcasing diversified brands, offering more convenient, one-stop shopping destination to fulfil the needs of children of all ages. By branching off into various locations, JouéClub is now even more accessible to its fans.
“As we continue to invest and build upon our portfolio of stores, our strategy has provided the opportunity to capture customers in any region,” remarked Anthony Ziade, the general manager of JouéClub Lebanon.
“We are pleased that our customers have consistently embraced the enhanced shopping experience our locations offer, whether they are shopping for must-have toys for their kids or products for gifts. Children of all ages will find themselves in a world full of educational experiences, and discoveries,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show