Samsung opens Galaxy Studio
Amman, April 25, 2013
Samsung Electronics Levant, a world leader in consumer electronics and digital technology, has opened its Galaxy Studio booth at Taj Mall, to highlight the extended family of its smartphones.
The studio booth offers a unique experience for Samsung Electronics mobile fans, where they have the chance to buy and test smartphones features, a statement from the company said.
Moutasem Shehadeh, head of mobile unit at Samsung Electronics Levant, said: “At Samsung Electronics we strive to continuously and creatively introduce our smart devices and solutions to the consumers, where the Galaxy Studio will give the chance for our fans to experience and test the latest smartphones that were launched in the Jordanian market, with its unique features.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE