US shoe brand Rockport opens Dubai outlet
Dubai, April 25, 2013
The Rockport Company, a leading brand within the adidas group corporate portfolio and one of the most recognized footwear brands in the US, has opened its new new waterfront store at Dubai Festival City.
Renowned around the world for keeping metropolitan professionals looking and feeling great, Rockport said its new 'bigger and brighter' store can be found on the first floor of the mall.
The top US brand's new store will be showcasing its latest Spring / Summer 2013 collections for men and women at the 1398 sq ft outlet.
These include Barefoot Boat and Janae, with its hidden technology of adidas Adiprene, which contains a highly shock absorbent cushsioning to protect heels on impact, said a statement from the company.
Resilient and flexible forefoot cushioning provides a responsive, dynamic push off, it added.
Established in the US in 1971 The Rockport Company currently distributes footwear to more than 55 markets worldwide.-TradeAraabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store