Etisalat set to launch Samsung Galaxy S4
Dubai, April 25, 2013
Etisalat, a leading telecom operator in the UAE, announced today its exclusive launch of the Samsung Galaxy S4 4G LTE smartphone early May in the Emirates.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 3G option will also be available starting from April 27, a statement said.
Subscribers are able to pre-order the 3G and 4G devices from today on etisalat.ae. Once launched, the 4G device can be obtained for free upon signing up for an annual contract, according to the statement.
Khaled El Khouly, chief marketing officer, Etisalat said: “This new evolution of smartphones will provide a unique user experience especially as it is rolled out on our superior 4G LTE network that is now covering 80 per cent of the inhabited area of the country through more than 1000 bay stations.”
Etisalat’s advanced infrastructure allows users of 4G phones to connect at very high speeds reaching up to 150 MBPS. Such speeds allow for quicker access of applications for work and productivity, and deeper levels of enjoyment in entertainment and gaming.
The Galaxy S4 features a highly crafted design encompassing a larger screen size and battery, minimized bezel; all housed in a light (130g) and slim (7.9mm) shape. Currently available in two color options, Black Mist and White Frost, with additional color options to follow later this year.
The device has the world’s first full HD Super Amoled display to showcase images at their best and its five-inch large screen has 441ppi for high quality viewing. It also has a 13 megapixel rear camera and boasts a dual camera function that allows simultaneous use of both front and rear cameras.
The Galaxy S 4 ensures that tasks are effortless with innovative features that detect your face, voice and motions to enable screen control with no need for finger touch activation.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 4G LTE is priced at Dh2,749 ($748) while the Galaxy S4 3G is available at Dh2,599. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store