Creative launches new wireless speakers
Dubai, April 24, 2013
Creative Technology has announced the Middle East launch of the Creative T3150 Wireless 2.1 speaker system with Bluetooth wireless technology.
This new addition to Creative’s comprehensive line up of high performance wireless speakers continues to uphold its long held reputation of merging superior audio performance with great value, a statement from the company said.
Priced at Dh295 ($80.2), the new speakers are engineered to pump out smooth audio wirelessly, the compact speaker system is designed to meet the needs of music lovers and movie fans alike.
Compatible with most mobile phones and laptops that feature Bluetooth stereo profile, the Creative T3150 Wireless speaker system offers wireless connectivity in addition to wired connection.
It comes with a wired remote control that power and adjusts volume for ease of use, the statement said.
The new speakers will be available at creative.com, and at selected retailers from the end of April. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet