Shoe Mart unveils Barbie collection
Dubai, April 23, 2013
Shoe Mart has announced it has added the 'Barbie' collection to its existing portfolio of brands across stores; a reflection of the iconic doll's trends and tastes.
The range, an inspiration of Barbie's key colours and styles, will be available across all Shoe Mart stores in the UAE, a statement from the retail company said.
The launch of the range was marked by a gamut of activities held at Shoe Mart Centrepoint store in Abu Dhabi Marina Mall and The Dubai Mall and is in sync with Shoe Mart's philosophy of championing latest styles at its stores.
Barbie is renowned has been recognised worldwide for the inspiration it garners to women of all images worldwide, from fashion to lifestyle, the statement said.
Manu Jeswani, CEO of Shoe Mart, said: "Shoe Mart strives towards showcasing brands and trends that cater to our audiences. In keeping with offering the very best to our customers, the Barbie range is set to create a precedence for us with the launch of its collection in store. We are certain our audiences will absolutely adore the collection."
The footwear from this range has pink shoes adorned with shimmer that all girls love, the statement said. For a more demure style, ballerinas come in funky artwork and linings styles. Pretty flats are full of leopard and Barbie’s accessories prints.
Sandals are tastefully decorated with shiny and silky bows and knots. The biggest star among Barbie shoes collection is the shiny flats jeweled with pearls and little heart and shoe, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet