Epson to make debut at PhotoWorld
Dubai, April 22, 2013
Epson has announced that its debut participation at PhotoWorld-Dubai will be headlined by the Middle East launch of the Epson SureLab D3000, the company’s first inkjet-based dry photo lab.
In addition to the SureLab D3000, the company will also showcase its pro-graphics printers such as R3000 and SP4900 at the Middle East’s top international exhibition for imaging, photography, videography, equipment and accessories.
The new Epson dry lab offers superior quality, low cost per print, improved flexibility and simpler maintenance for photo print service providers, a statement from the company said. It utilises Epson’s exclusive MicroPiezo print head technology combined with the all-new six-color Epson UltraChrome D6 Ink cartridges.
Shihab Zubair, business development manager, Epson Middle East, said: “This is the first time we are participating in PhotoWorld-Dubai and therefore we wanted to make sure we are showcasing a groundbreaking product for the photography market. The vivid print quality, speed and job flexibility offered by the SureLab D3000 is truly remarkable.”
“Epson has incorporated years of printing technology experience featured in our professional line of imaging printers, and scaled it to bring the SureLab D3000 to the market. This new solution is capable of delivering high volumes of prints with the photo quality Epson is known for, in a compact unit designed to fit the needs of a range of photo print service providers in the Middle East,” Zubair said.
Epson has also made SureLab fully compatible with virtually any Microsoft Windows based application by providing standard Epson professional photographic printer drivers, the statement said. This allows SureLab to print directly from the most popular photographic applications, from Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom to Darkroom software.
PhotoWorld-Dubai, now in its 10th year, features everything from high-definition video to mobile imaging, from lenses to digital cameras, and from home printers to professional studio equipments.
This year, the trade event will feature more of the latest imaging technology than ever, keeping the region’s buyers up-to-date with leading-edge product developments from around the world.
The event will be held at the Dubai World Trade Centre from April 24 to 26. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices