Ras Al Khaimah mall plans expansion
Ras Al Khaimah, April 22, 2013
Ras Al Khaimah-based Al Hamra Mall, part of the Al Hamra Village Community is set to open the first Vox Cinema this year as well as the Fun Ville kid’s entertainment area.
The extension of the mall will add a leasable area of 70,115 sq ft to the existing 197,077 sq ft, which is an increase of 35 per cent.
The additional retail space on the Ground Floor will provide for the introduction of several medium size (4,000 sq ft – 7,000 sq ft) units for international fashion stores and casual dining.
Wesam Aldora, Al Hamra Mall manager, said: “Al Hamra Mall caters to the residents of Al Hamra Village, tourists as well as people residing in RAK. We constantly endeavour to make their experience at the mall a memorable, comfortable and enjoyable one. The new additions are set to make the mall a preferred entertainment hot spot for all.”
A new 8 screen cinema, including the large screen Vox Max, value oriented VIP seats along with Vox Gold the Ultimate Cinema Experience is set to open in the fourth quarter of this year.
Fun Ville centres are specially designed to fit within an area of 4,000 to 15,000 sq ft and will feature activities and games. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain