Nokia expands Windows phone range in Saudi
Jeddah, April 22, 2013
Nokia has expanded its Windows Phone 8 portfolio with the retail launch of Nokia Lumia 520 and Nokia Lumia 720 at all major participating retail outlets in Saudi Arabia.
“The retail launch of Nokia Lumia 720 and Nokia Lumia 520 marks a welcome new addition to the Nokia Lumia family of smartphones in Saudi Arabia,” said Tom Farrell, vice president, Nokia Middle East.
“The new line-up of Nokia Lumia devices offer compelling evidence of Nokia’s philosophy that buying an affordable smartphone shouldn’t mean compromising on the experience. They are affordable devices that offer the unique features that everyone loves about Lumia – beautiful design, extraordinary imaging, great tools for location and navigation, stellar accessories and wonderful apps.
“It is the perfect choice for people looking to upgrade to a Lumia Windows Phone and wanting a taste of some of that high-end innovation,” added Farrell.
The Nokia Lumia 520 is Nokia’s most affordable Windows Phone 8 smartphone, featuring the same digital camera lenses found on the flagship Nokia Lumia 920. It also offers Nokia Music for free music out of the box and even offline, and the HERE location navigation suite.
The Nokia Lumia 720 delivers a high end camera performance at a mid-range price point. A large f/1.9 aperture and exclusive Carl Zeiss optics are designed to deliver bright, clear pictures day and night, while the HD-quality, wide-angle front-facing camera makes taking pictures with friends and video calling more enjoyable. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices