Philips unveils 29-inch HD monitor
Dubai, April 17, 2013
Philips has announced the Middle East launch of its new 29-inch ultra wide, HD monitor featuring panoramic view with True 8 bit colour depth for superb colour accuracy.
The new Philips monitor 298P4QJEB, uses advanced 21:9 panoramic AH-IPS panel. Philips' TrueVision technology achieves more than 99 per cent sRGB colour space, which delivers Crystalclear, Quad HD 2560x1440 or 2560x1080 pixel images, a statement said.
Utilizing high performance panels with high density pixel count, 178/178 wide viewing angles, enabled by high bandwidth sources like Displayport, HDMI, Dual link DVI or optional Thunderbolt, these new displays make images and graphics come alive, it added.
Philips 298P4QJEB monitor displays Crystalclear images which are most suitable for extremely demanding professional environment requiring highly detailed information for CAD-CAM solutions, using 3D graphic applications or a financial wizard working on huge spreadsheets.
The new monitor is powered by MultiView display technology that enables active dual connect and view multiple devices like PC and Notebook side-by-side simultaneously, making complex multi-tasking work a breeze.
The new Philips monitor is designed with minimalistic approach by limiting the outer bezel thickness to about 2.5mm. Combined with in-panel black matrix strip of around 9mm, the overall bezel dimensions are reduced significantly allowing for minimal distractions and maximum viewing size.
Wing Wang, Product Manager - MEA & Central Asia, MMD (Multimedia Displays), established through a brand license agreement with Philips, said: “The new 29-inch UltraWide, Crystalclear HD, Panoramic view monitor with MultiView display technology offers unique user experience especially for extremely demanding professional s, who demand exceptional graphic quality display and flicker-free pictures.
“The monitor is especially suited for multi-display or tiling setup like gaming, graphics design and professional applications, the ultra narrow bezel display gives you the feeling of using one large display.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays