Brother distributors meet at business workshop
Dubai, April 16, 2013
More than 30 MEA distributors of Brother International (Gulf), a leader in laser and inkjet printing devices, gathered at its annual business planning workshop at the Grand Hyatt in Dubai.
The company has expressed confidence in being able to maintain a strong presence across the region’s printing segment with the launch of new products for 2013 combined with attractive initiatives for channel partners, distributors and end users.
During the event, Brother Officials shared the company’s successful undertakings and initiatives from the previous year, which included the forging of a new partnership with ‘eXtra’ in Saudi Arabia; the launch of Brother’s Premium Partner Program and some corporate tender wins in the region.
The workshop also afforded participants the opportunity to do one-on-one meetings with the company’s senior executives to address and discuss issues and trends currently afloat in the region’s printing segment.
“We are overwhelmed with the response that we have received from participants in this year’s Business Planning Workshop,” said Soichi Murakami, managing director, Brother International (Gulf).
“These are partners who continue to work closely with us in our move to mark strong market presence in the MEA region. 2012 proved to be a challenging yet productive year for us as we were also able to forge new alliances, launch more attractive partner initiatives and win new contracts.
“This event has allowed us to detail the roadmap that we want to take for FY 2013 - 2014 — releasing more products that address customer demands, consolidate our market presence and build stronger partnerships with our distributors and end users. We are positive that Brother will continue to make its mark across the region, leveraging its solid reputation as one of the leaders in manufacturing world class printers,” he added.
This year’s business planning workshop also showcased Brother’s latest line of Mono laser printers and multi-function centres (MFCs) with up to 40ppm print speed and covering a range of network & wireless devices. Moreover, Brother also showcased the latest Inkjet Multifunction device with InkBenefit and its existing range of Labelling Systems, Scanning devices and Mobile Printers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet