Bloomingdale’s Dubai unveils special promotion
Dubai, April 13, 2013
Bloomingdale’s – Dubai Fashion and Home stores has launched a special promotion under which couples that sign up for its Dubai Gift registry service can win a dream honeymoon at the luxurious Raffles Praslin in Seychelles.
Bloomingdale’s boasts of designer homeware, furniture and a range of services including an interior design studio, gift registry and gift-wrap, as well as the first Magnolia Bakery outside of the US.
The draw will take place in Bloomingdale’s Home-Dubai in the Gift Registry Department on May 26, said a statement from the company.
The winning couple will bag a lavish three-night stay in a villa with a private pool graced by mesmerizing views of the ocean, a relaxing couple’s massage at the award-winning Raffles spa and a charming dinner at the beach.
A haven of peace and rejuvenation, Raffles Praslin Seychelles is cradled in the heart of the island of Praslin ringed by the sublime beauty of white powdered sands, opal-hued oceans and lush green hills.
The property features 86 exquisite villas; five restaurants and bars; and the award winning Raffles Spa, which boasts ocean views from its treatment rooms and the best pampering in all of Seychelles, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign