Bloomingdale’s Dubai unveils special promotion
Dubai, April 13, 2013
Bloomingdale’s – Dubai Fashion and Home stores has launched a special promotion under which couples that sign up for its Dubai Gift registry service can win a dream honeymoon at the luxurious Raffles Praslin in Seychelles.
Bloomingdale’s boasts of designer homeware, furniture and a range of services including an interior design studio, gift registry and gift-wrap, as well as the first Magnolia Bakery outside of the US.
The draw will take place in Bloomingdale’s Home-Dubai in the Gift Registry Department on May 26, said a statement from the company.
The winning couple will bag a lavish three-night stay in a villa with a private pool graced by mesmerizing views of the ocean, a relaxing couple’s massage at the award-winning Raffles spa and a charming dinner at the beach.
A haven of peace and rejuvenation, Raffles Praslin Seychelles is cradled in the heart of the island of Praslin ringed by the sublime beauty of white powdered sands, opal-hued oceans and lush green hills.
The property features 86 exquisite villas; five restaurants and bars; and the award winning Raffles Spa, which boasts ocean views from its treatment rooms and the best pampering in all of Seychelles, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal