Xerox launches next-generation printer
Dubai, April 10, 2013
US-based Xerox has announced the launch of the next generation of its iGen4 platform – the Xerox iGen4 Diamond Edition, which gives print solutions providers a competitive edge when producing brochures, catalogues, magazines and direct mail pieces.
With the iGen4 Diamond Edition, job setup is easier and production times are faster, a statement from the company said. The newest iGen4 also has precise, repeatable colour image so the first printed piece has the same quality as the last one – a must when matching corporate colours and logos.
Many of the enhancements of the iGen4 Diamond Edition are time saving, automated features found on the Xerox iGen 150 Press, including the 26" stacker and colour maintenance that takes the complexity and manual labour out of analysing colours.
Print solution providers can also use Xerox’s profit accelerator digital business resources, the largest collection of business development tools and services in the industry, to make the most of their technology investment, the statement said.
The iGen4 platform offers a good return on investment, according to SpencerLab Digital Colour Laboratory. In a study conducted by the firm, the Xerox iGen4 achieved the highest machine “availability” of the evaluated commercial presses, outperforming the competition.
Higher machine “availability” means higher performance – more sellable print pieces in the hands of customers and greater income for the digital press owner, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet