Lexmark holds reseller forum in Kuwait
Kuwait, April 7, 2013
Lexmark International Middle East, a leader in imaging solutions, recently organised a successful programme of seminars and workshops for the benefit of their resellers in Kuwait.
The event was organised in order to strengthen interaction between the brand and its channel partners in the Kuwait market, as well as brief them about the latest product lines, upcoming product launches and service and maintenance issues.
The event, which was held at the Four Points Sheraton in Kuwait, attracted a strong response with 30 partners from across the country attending.
“Building a quality relationship with our channel partners is paramount to Lexmark and we invest a lot into building this up,” said Mathias Militzer, general manager, Lexmark International Middle East.
“Workshops like these play a significant part in spreading awareness about our latest offerings as well as improving communications channels and fostering a deeper mutually beneficial relationship.”
Walid Radwan, Lexmark International Middle East’s channel sales manager, North Gulf and Levant and solutions manager, Zuhair Hilali instructing the delegates on the multi-faceted aspects that go into building a successful partnership. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman