Samsung service at Techno Blue
Manama, April 7, 2013
Samsung phones and tablets in Bahrain can now be serviced and repaired at Al Hawaj and Sons group company Techno Blue Trading, said a report.
The company, which has been authorised distributors for Samsung product range of televisions, air conditioners, audiovisuals and home appliances for the last decade, will offer the new service through its service centre at its Salmaniya headquarters, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"We are already known for excellent customer satisfaction and we have now extended it to cover best-selling Samsung mobiles and tablets," said company deputy managing director Mohammed Al Hawaj.
"We have installed the latest equipment at our service facility and we will also offer a free special pick-up and delivery service for customers covered with warranty if they are unable to come to get their phones repaired," he noted.
Service divisional head Kamalakkannan Dhiraviam said they would go the extra mile to help satisfy every customer. "Customer is king and we will be everywhere for them," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Samsung |
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November