Moda Mall names contest winners
Manama, April 4, 2013
Bahrain-based Moda Mall the ultra-modern fashion destination at the base of the Bahrain World Trade Center, has announced the names of the three lucky winners of ‘Vote for your Favourite Outfit’ contest.
The competition was held as a part of the 2013 Spring Summer collection which was held under the theme ‘Season of Colours’, a statement from the mall said.
Samar Mansour won the prize for the sweetened outfit made with marshmallows and candies, Eman Ismail won the prize for the outfit made with measuring tapes and Zahara Jamil won the prize for the outfit made with paper clips.
The winners received the favourite outfit for which they had voted and a Moda Mall Gift voucher of BD100 ($263.7) which can be redeemed at any of the premium retail outlets at the mall. The prizes were presented to the winners by Ali Al Romaihi, the security manager of Cushman & Wakefield.
The ‘Season of Colours’ campaign had clothes on display which were made from ‘unusual’ materials including, measuring tapes, sweets, rubber bands and paper clips with colour schemes and designs inspired from the Spring/Summer 2013 designer collections.
The dresses were designed by James Harris, the British fashion designer, who partnered with Moda Mall for the launch event, the statement said. Harris officially inaugurated the event which was held at the fashion court at Moda Mall. Visitors and shoppers had the opportunity to vote for their favourite designs on display and enter the lucky draw.
‘Season of Colours’ provided an excellent platform for the brand-conscious shoppers to express themselves in a unique way with the latest trends in fashion, it said. Moda Mall’s Spring Summer collection included the latest in apparel, accessories, fragrance and footwear in various styles, colours and floral designs. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet