Lenovo showcases big range at Gitex
Dubai, April 4, 2013
Lenovo, the world’s second largest PC Company, is showcasing its latest consumer product range at Gitex Shopper’s Spring Edition, which opened at the Dubai World Trade Centre yesterday.
To celebrate the debut of Gitex Spring Edition, Lenovo will give away one BMW and 10 Lenovo tablets every day during the show, a statement said. The show runs till April 6.
The PC manufacturer will ‘wow’ consumers with a world-class line up of IdeaPad, Convertibles, G series and IdeaCentre innovations, it said.
The highly popular Lenovo Yoga, and the world’s first 360-degree convertible, is a blend of play and productivity. With its laptop, tablet, stand and tent modes, the Yoga is optimized for Windows 8 touch experience and redefines the future of mobile computing, it said.
At Gitex Shopper Spring Edition, Lenovo will be introducing for the first time the latest Z series device with backlit keyboard. Z series offers a balance of price and multimedia features, productivity and security and available in a range of colors. Z series also has Lenovo's large "Intelligent Touchpad," optional DVD or Blu-ray player, and a standard six-cell battery for longer computing power, the company said.
Mohammed Hilili, general manager Gulf, said: “Dubai remains the region’s tech hub and Gitex Shopper is an important forum for us to meet our customers face to face and show them the latest innovations Lenovo has to offer. As a world-leading PC+ company, we are always eager to provide our consumers with the latest devices that combine quality and high performance. The launch of our convertibles range is proof of Lenovo’s commitment to innovation and PC+ leadership; we believe consumers will be excited about our family of touch-optimized convertible devices specially designed for Windows 8.” -TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet