Valencia opens new store in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, April 2, 2013
Valencia Shoes, UAE’s luxury multi-brand store offering collections from the world over, opened its new concept store at Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi with a completely new and modern look.
The new store, designed by Italian interior designer firm Mapa Architetti Associati, features a striking interior, showcasing the newly launched Spring/Summer collection for men and women.
The boutique offers shoes from brands such Casadei, Roberto Cavalli, John Richmond, John Galliano, Valentino Shoes, Charles Philip Shanghai, Gina, Paloma Barcelo, MCQ by Alexander McQueen, Barbara Bui, Jerome C. Rousseau, Gedebe and Mystique, among others.
Mapa Architetti Associati highlighted the boutique’s long reputation for taste, innovation and luxury combining both traditional and modern. The light coloured interior, with high ceiling and lavish stainless steel outline create a completely inviting and refreshing look.
Basheer Ahmed, general manager of Valencia said, “We are pleased to announce the opening of our new concept store in Abu Dhabi which houses newly launched renowned brands in shoes and bags. The new store will cater to our fashion savvy men and women in Abu Dhabi.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign