Brother International hosts products’ seminar
Dubai, April 1, 2013
Brother International (Gulf), a leading manufacturer of laser and Inkjet printing devices; and its distributor, Gulf Islands, recently hosted a corporate seminar that aimed at throwing the spotlight on the company’s newest range of products.
The new range features the latest printing technologies to its Middle East corporate clientele, a statement from the company said.
The event was held at Jumeirah, Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi, and attended by senior Brother officials headed by Soichi Murakami, the managing director; and other senior management officials from both companies. Also in attendance were representatives from some of Brother International’s leading corporate clients from UAE Ministries, MNC’s and banks.
The seminar served as a strategic platform to discuss the company’s corporate plans for 2013, thereby consolidating their leading position across the UAE printing segment. In addition, company officials also highlighted its latest line of Mono laser printers and multi-function centres (MFCs) with upto 40ppm print speed and covering a range of network & wireless devices. Products displayed during the event included the HL-5440D, HL-5450DN, HL-5470DW, HL-6180DW, DCP-8155DN, MFC-8510DN, MFC-8910DW, FAX-2840 and the FAX-2950.
“Brother International has now become a highly preferred choice among companies and organisations that demand a world class printer or MFC that can handle heavy activity business environments,” Murakami said.
“We take pride in our ability to combine the latest print technologies and come up with a strategic line of printers, MFCs and facsimile machines that improves productivity, enhances efficiencies and keys in large savings in operational costs.”
“The corporate seminar we successfully hosted in the UAE capital not only allowed us to meet with our corporate customers, but also afforded us the opportunity to share the roadmap of development that we plan to undertake this year,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices