Emax to offer 75pc discounts at Gitex Shopper
Dubai, April 1, 2013
Emax Electronics, a major electronics store in the Middle East and part of Landmark Group, plans to offer up to 75 per cent off on select products at the upcoming Gitex Shopper, a leading consumer electronics show in Dubai.
The event is running from April 3 to 6 at Dubai World Trade Centre.
Spring Gitex Shopper is similar in concept to its long-established Gitex Shopper which takes place every autumn. The spring edition offers remarkable deals on the latest electronic products and gadgets from the world’s leading technology brands.
The most popular categories at the show are expected to be smartphones, tablets, TVs and SLR cameras. In addition, Emax Electronics plans to offer extraordinary promotions where consumers would have the chance to win valuable prizes in almost every purchase.
Neelesh Bhatnagar, CEO of Emax Electronics said: "Our presence in Gitex Shopper Spring 2013 is important since it’s the first of its kind and we will be showcasing more than 120 brands. This spring edition of the shopper will play a major role in exposing a large number of products.”
“Customers to Emax Electronics’ stand will have a variety of options in laptops, gaming, TVs, cameras and tablets. Additionally, customers would enjoy a huge number of entertainment activities offered by Emax Electronics.
“Our staff is always there to help them making the right choice, answering questions and clarifying concerns. We are offering discounts of up to 75 per cent on select products.”
Emax Electronics recorded historic sales with an increase of 80 per cent during Gitex Shopper 2012 over 2011, Bhatnagar noted. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain