Epson launches new desktop label maker
Manama, March 24, 2013
Epson, a global imaging leader, has announced the Middle East launch of its new versatile and easy-to-use desktop label maker, which connects to a PC or Mac for fast, high-quality desktop label creation.
The LW-900P is compatible with a wide selection of Epson label tapes to cover virtually any labelling requirement, and offers saving with economical, nine-metre tapes, a statement said.
The LW-900P allows sophisticated labels to be produced in the widest range of widths, and is simple to use. The included software enables label creation in just a few clicks, with a choice of pre-defined templates, frames, symbols, barcodes and images.
Alternatively, users can design their own, or import data in csv, xls(x) and txt formats to print each line of data in sequence. Once the design is printed, the LW-900P automatically cuts or half-cuts each label.
This model offers a large choice of font types, character sizes, symbols, borders and styles. The LW-900P also features barcode printing and has an exclusive function that can round label edges to help prevent peeling.
Epson’s wide selection of labels is available in 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 and 36mm widths. The range includes standard, black, transparent, matte and writable matte paper labels, index tab and flag or wrap cable labels, a variety of colours such as fluorescent and pastel, and two adhesive strengths.
“We expect Middle East businesses to significantly benefit from this easy-to-use, high quality desktop label maker, which is also extremely fast and economical,” said Khalil El-Dalu, general manager, Epson Middle East.
Moreover, to help our customers get more labels for their money, the Epson LW-900P minimises the margins of each label to prevent tape wastage.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder