OmniTouch 8082 My IC Phone
Alfalak unveils smart access systems
Manama, March 21, 2013
Alfalak Electronic Equipment & Supplies, a leading technology solutions company, has unveiled a new smart desk phone solution and intelligent next-generation access control systems at a recent event in Bahrain.
The Platinum Sponsor of the recently concluded PMI Conference introduced the Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch 8082 My IC Phone, a multitasking communication and collaboration desktop device for the enterprise environment, and the 2N Helios IP door and security intercoms that offer advanced features including integration with IP-PBX, display of video on any SIP video phone and availability of iOS and Android clients.
Alfalak has launched the My IC Phone to offer an unprecedented level of comfort at the desk with its high-quality wideband audio capacity and its always-on availability, a company statement said.
Optimised for eco-friendly deployment (Class 3 maximum) and featuring an award-winning design that reinforces the brand image of business enterprises, the My IC Phone is also equipped with a capacitive haptic touch screen with rich contextual menus, delivering the intuitive interface of a smartphone.
The 2N Helios IP door and security intercoms, on the other hand, also have a built-in card reader, can be configured to log all door opening events and can be attached to a network finger print device.
Ahmed Ashadawi, president and CEO, Alfalak, said: “The cutting-edge technologies that we have introduced at the PMI Conference represent another important breakthrough in our continuing thrust to deliver practical, value-driven solutions to business enterprises.”
“Moreover, we have unveiled these new devices in response to a growing demand for superior smart communication and intelligent access control systems in the Middle East market.
“The excellent response that we have received during the PMI Conference strongly indicates that we are moving on the right track towards helping Middle East business enterprises generate optimum value from their technology investments,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store