Gitex Shopper spring show from April 3
Dubai, March 19, 2013
The first Gitex Shopper Spring show next month will offer the best bargains on the latest electronic products and gadgets from the world’s leading tech brands.
The spring show, at the Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC), has been created under the directive of HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and similar in concept to its long-established sister show Gitex Shopper which takes place every autumn.
The spring version runs from April 3 - 6.
“With a Shopper Spring edition, we are now able to meet the overwhelming buyers demand created at the original Gitex Shopper exhibition,” said Trixee Loh, senior vice president, Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC), organiser of both Gitex Shopper shows. “Judging by the immediate sell-out of the space allocated for the new Spring edition, this is a decision that has been equally welcomed by global brands and retailers in the region."
Gitex Shopper Spring 2013 will be open from 11:00 am – 11:00 pm every day of the show and entry tickets are priced at Dh15 per person and are available at the venue and at select EPPCO, ENOC and ZOOM outlets. Entry is free for children under the age of five. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs