Moda Mall unveils Spring/Summer collection
Manama, March 19, 2013
Bahrain's ultra-modern shopping destination, Moda Mall has partnered with leading British fashion designer, James Harris, to launch the '2013 Spring/Summer collection' under the theme ‘Season of Colours.’
Bahrain's ultra-modern shopping destination, Moda Mall in collaboration with leading British fashion designer, James Harris, has launched the '2013 Spring/Summer collection' under the theme ‘Season of Colours.’
A well-known in the luxury fashion industry, Harris is highly talented and has drawn critical acclaim and media attention throughout the world. Trained under Alexander McQueen, dresses designed by James were worn by celebrities from around the world.
The ‘Season of Colours’ fashion event will offer brand-conscious shoppers and visitors the opportunity to complement their shopping experience with exciting activities at the exclusive designer fashion event, said a statement from the Moda Mall.
It is an ideal platform to inspire the sophisticated and trendy fashionistas complemented with fun-filled activities and awe-inspiring outfits made of ‘unusual’ material in Spring Summer colours and floral designs.
The ceremony was officially inaugurated by Harris at the Fashion Court at Moda Mall, located on the ground floor of the Bahrain World Trade Center (BWTC). The two-week campaign will run until March 31, it added.
The Spring Summer collection boasts of apparel, accessories, fragrance and footwear in various styles, colours and floral designs in keeping with the ‘Season of Colours’.
The launch of this spectacular campaign provides an ideal platform for the brand conscious shoppers to express themselves in a unique way with the latest trends in fashion, said the statement.
The ‘Season of Colours’ campaign showcases mannequins displaying unique creations in Moda Mall’s Fashion Court in a welcoming Spring Garden theme.
In an unexpected twist, the clothes on display are made from ‘unusual’ materials including, sweets, rubber bands and paper clips with colour schemes and designs inspired from the Spring/Summer 2013 designer collections.
Over the two-week period, visitors and shoppers will have the opportunity to vote for their favourite designs on display and enter a lucky draw to win three Moda Mall gift vouchers of BD100 ($263) each which can be redeemed against the 2013 Spring/Summer collections, said the statement.
In addition, fashionistas have free access to the Spring Garden where they have the opportunity to capture the mood by taking photographs with their favourite awe-inspiring designs and share them on social media, before they walk away with the latest insights into 2013 fashion and colour trends, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept