Esprit opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, March 17, 2013
Leading international fashion brand Esprit said it has launched its new signature store at Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi as part of its regional expansion strategy.
With 21 stores in Saudi, eight in the UAE, three in Egypt, two stores in Lebanon and one each in Kuwait and Bahrain, Esprit has plans to expand its presence in the region over the next few years, said a senior official.
The new store is dedicated to celebrating the creative and welcoming spirit of San Francisco – the birthplace of Esprit
Inspiring interiors, Californian health food and a live DJ beats created an eased framework for a vivid atmosphere at the launch. It was well supported by the shoppers, media, fashion blogger and Esprit employees who were seen appreciating Esprit’s new Spring summer 2013 collection and enjoying the true Californian lifestyle.
The guests showcased their creativity and tried their hands at bag designing by stamping it with the designs inspired by nature. In partnership with the popular fashion blogger Tala Samman Esprit presented different spring summer looks for the guests with Esprit’s new collection.
Tony Choufany, the general manager, Esprit, Mena said, "With this concept, Esprit is refocusing on the spirit of the times when Susie and Doug Thompkins sold their first Esprit collection from the back of their VW camper van in 1968."
"Esprit represents their inherent love of nature and positive attitude. This latest signature store will go a long way in establishing our faith in the market and customers alike," he noted.
"The launch of our latest concept store in this region has paved way for our plans to expand significantly over the next few years. We hope that the exciting blend of progressive designs, loving details and handcrafted elements invites customers to continually discover the store," he added.
Esprit's spring summer collection 2013 comprises inspiring styles made from high-quality materials for men and women. The colours are inspired by light summer air, exotic flowers, the sparkle of the ocean, and warm, rugged terrains.
The collection is in a palette of pastels, neutrals and earthy tones paired with coral reds, turquoises and acid greens, for an easy summer lifestyle. Fabrics have texture and character. The fit is relaxed and unstructured, but with meticulous attention to detail, said Choufany.
This collection oozes carefree, confidence – just like Esprit, he added.
A member of the Al-Futtaim Group of companies since 2012, the Esprit Al-Futtaim franchise partnership have 36 stores located across the GCC region including Saudi Arabia, UAE, Lebanon, Kuwait, Bahrain and Egypt.
In the UAE, Esprit Store is present at The Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates Dubai, Mirdif City Center Dubai, Deira City Centre Dubai, Al Ghurair Center Dubai, Al Hamra Mall Raas Al Kheema and Marina Mall Abu Dhabi.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet