Nikon offers two new Coolpix cameras
Dubai, March 10, 2013
Nikon has released two new compact cameras, adding to its fast-growing list of products under the Coolpix camera range.
The Coolpix A, is the first Coolpix compact digital camera equipped with a DX-format CMOS sensor. This means it packs the rendering capabilities of a digital SLR camera with the portability of a compact digital camera.
The camera's adoption of a seven-blade iris diaphragm further allows users to enjoy natural blur characteristics. Various types of aberrations are effectively reduced, demonstrating superior rendering performance throughout the entire frame at all aperture settings.
Moreover, the practical wide-angle lens is designed with optics that maximizes the performance while making sure the camera remains compact and portable.
The Coolpix L320 is an easy-to-use digital compact camera with 16.1 effective megapixels and an ultra-high power 26x optical zoom. Despite being one of the smallest cameras in its class, the L320 doesn't compromise on features.
It offers a 26x optical zoom that covers a wide-angle of 22.5mm to super-telephoto shooting at 585mm (35mm format equivalent). Equipped with 16.1 effective megapixels and a high performance lens-shift Vibration Reduction (VR), the camera produces clear, sharp images in each shot.
It also incorporates an Easy Auto Mode for a simple and enjoyable shooting experience. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder