Bawadi Mall launches themed promotion
Al Ain, March 10, 2013
Bawadi Mall, a top shopping and leisure destination in Al Ain city, has launched a campaign featuring a series of a themed infotainment events.
The mall will reflect a Pharaonic theme until March 17. At the sidelines of the campaign, a Pharaonic entertainment will also run until March 16 featuring two shows daily.
The entire setting under the new theme has been created in-house by the mall’s production team as part of the mall’s commitment to deliver a fun and educational experience to visitors. The campaign aims to attract culture lovers and families.
Khalid Shraim, senior marketing manager at Bawadi Mall said: “Our team has designed popular Pharaonic statues of Khufu, Khafra, Tutankhamun, and the astonishing Sphinx, apart from the usual landmarks like the Pyramids.”
“We achieved great success in 2012, as reflected in the positive feedback from visitors and tenants alike. Our activities are either to celebrate an event or a result of ideas conceived and implemented by our marketing department. This Pharaonic campaign is only the beginning of a series of cultural themes spanning various ancient periods.
“We try to come up with ideas that are not seen in any other mall in the region. We launched the Pharaonic theme because of its mysterious elements, especially amongst culture lovers. We are proud of our team’s capabilities in executing such a magnificent theme,” he added.
“This campaign incorporates a series of offers and fantastic performances. This time of the year attracts large numbers of visitors to the UAE and nature lovers choose Al Ain city as a preferred destination for vacation and we are sure they will love this type of campaign,’ Shraim concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal