Turkish fashion brand opens 3 UAE stores
Dubai, March 7, 2013
H2 Fashion, one of the leading fashion retail groups based in Dubai, has launched three stores of the Turkish fashion brand Lufian in Abu Dhabi and Dubai over a period of five months.
According to H2 Fashion, the GCC franchisee company, plans are in place to launch more stores in the first quarter of 2013.
Lufian stores are bringing the brand's latest collections offering the same designs as the international outlets. The brand is distinguished for its casual elegance with touch of simplicity, a statement said.
Hany Abu Omar, managing director, H2 Fashion, said: “The extraordinary footfall in the first Lufian store in the UAE encouraged us to launch two more stores in a record time. We have developed a plan to transfer this success to other spots in the country. We are planning to continue this expansion during 2013 as well.”
H2 Fashion is the franchisee for Lufian in the UAE and it represents many of other brands like Jennyfer, Galvanni, Andrew’s Ties and Golden Point amongst others.
The company operates 17 shops in the UAE, with a target to reach 45 shops in the UAE and 25 in the GCC by 2014, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November