Eurostar named Saudi distributor for FMCG
Dubai, February 27, 2013
Eurostar Group, a leading business conglomerate, has won exclusive distribution rights for leading Indian FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) brands in Saudi Arabia.
The group will have the exclusive rights for the brands Mother's Recipe Curry Powders and Pickles, Amul, Parle and Haldiram’s, which are amongst the top grossing consumer brands in India.
Eurostar has seen an overall volume increase of 25 – 30 per cent in 2012 and expect a positive growth over the coming year. The Eurostar Trading Division which is responsible for the FMCG operations is set to join hands with some of the world’s best MNC principles to offer quality and value added products to consumers.
“Saudi Arabia is where the Eurostar Group began and it remains a very important market for us. Indian brands and flavours are much appreciated in the Middle East region and we are confident of a positive response. With these rights, we also hope to grab the attention of other successful brands seeking representation and expand our business further,” said Raju T Jethwani, chairman, Eurostar Group.
Eurostar has distribution rights for Vitalsberg, Godrej, Havana, Fairever, Supermax and Real Madrid energy drinks in Libya, Twining, Ovaltine, Delmonte, Vitalsberg and Godrej in Sudan and Real Madrid energy drinks in the UAE. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign