530 brands join dazzling Doha jewelry expo
Doha, February 24, 2013
More than 530 international and regional brands of fine jewelry and luxury watches will showcase their products at the 10th annual Doha Jewelry and Watches Exhibition, which opens tomorrow (February 25).
The seven-day international exhibition, being held under the patronage of HE Sheikh Hamad Bin Jassem Bin Jabor Al Thani, Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Qatar, is organized by Qatar Tourism Authority (QTA). This year's event is sponsored by QNB.
Many spectacular pieces will be exclusively revealed at the show, organisers said.
In addition to an impressive list of regular exhibitors, the exhibition is hosting for the first time many new participants representing some of the world's leading names in the industry such as Christie’s from London and Matis Jewelry, who are aiming to establish a foothold in the jewelry industry in Qatar. The show will cover nearly 15,000 sq m.
“With spectacular lighting designs in royal purple, glittering like jewels covering the Doha Exhibition Centre, the DJWE will stand out like a dazzling constellation of stars in Doha’s skyline,” said a statement.
Over the past decade the DJWE has become a record-beating event and this year is no exception. This year’s edition will see an impressive increase of 15 per cent in international brands participation, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone
- Sub-Zero & Wolf store opens in Dubai
- Xerox names new MEA manager
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list
- M&S opens second store in Bahrain