530 brands join dazzling Doha jewelry expo
Doha, February 24, 2013
More than 530 international and regional brands of fine jewelry and luxury watches will showcase their products at the 10th annual Doha Jewelry and Watches Exhibition, which opens tomorrow (February 25).
The seven-day international exhibition, being held under the patronage of HE Sheikh Hamad Bin Jassem Bin Jabor Al Thani, Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Qatar, is organized by Qatar Tourism Authority (QTA). This year's event is sponsored by QNB.
Many spectacular pieces will be exclusively revealed at the show, organisers said.
In addition to an impressive list of regular exhibitors, the exhibition is hosting for the first time many new participants representing some of the world's leading names in the industry such as Christie’s from London and Matis Jewelry, who are aiming to establish a foothold in the jewelry industry in Qatar. The show will cover nearly 15,000 sq m.
“With spectacular lighting designs in royal purple, glittering like jewels covering the Doha Exhibition Centre, the DJWE will stand out like a dazzling constellation of stars in Doha’s skyline,” said a statement.
Over the past decade the DJWE has become a record-beating event and this year is no exception. This year’s edition will see an impressive increase of 15 per cent in international brands participation, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector