Toshiba unveils new Ultrabook
Dubai, February 17, 2013
Toshiba Gulf has introduced the Satellite U940, an Ultrabook that offers the ideal mix of affordability, performance and style.
“As a market leader in developing lightweight, portable and powerful devices, Toshiba is proud to expand the boundary of the Ultrabook market with the new Satellite U940. Offering excellent mobility and all-round performance, the U940 is not only convenient to use and stylishly designed, but relatively affordable as well,” said Santosh Varghese, general manager, computer systems division, Toshiba Gulf.
Powered by 3rd generation Intel Core processors and Windows 8, the Satellite U940 guarantees high-performance computing, a statement from the company said. The 14” laptop features Nvidia GeForce GT 630M for faster multitasking capabilities.
The premium feature is complemented with Nvidia Optimus Technology that delivers great performance and battery life, the statement said.
Featuring Toshiba PC health monitor, the Satellite U940 monitors the notebook’s ‘health’ and helps detect system problems in advance. Its eco utility feature lets the user manage the laptop’s power consumption, extending battery life and reducing environmental impact.
With its USB3.0 ports, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI and 2-in-1 Bridge media slot, the Satellite U940 provides superfast data transfer, it said.
Powered with the innovative USB sleep-and-charge feature, the U940 allows to charge mobile devices when the laptop is switched off. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain