Bossini launches nature-inspired collection
Kuwait City, February 13, 2013
Leading casual wear brand Bossini has announced the launch of its SS’13 collection that sports a range inspired by nature.
Allowing men, women and kids to flaunt the key trends for this season, the range varies from madras shirts and rayon blouses for women to plaid shirts and photo print tees for men and polos to check shorts for kids, a statement from the company said.
An interesting addition is the colour palette of shadowy shades of blues, greys and blacks to more playful colours of coral, pastels and neons, the statement said.
Kids dress preppy and nautical creating a clean and classic look. Buttoned-up looks combine colour blocking woven shirts, khakis, cardigans and collegiate blazers.
Women will enrich their wardrobes with pretty pastel inspired looks, with cute florals and romantic lace intertwined to create a charming yet sophisticated combination.
Pair a rainbow tee with coloured chinos to create the perfect look for a trip to the beach, it said. Knit skirts and dresses accessorised with the right neon accessories add glam to the outfit taking it from chic to glitzy in a matter of minutes.
Men will wear the rugged, hitchhiker look with a printed tee over cropped denims and a biker jacket. From dark, mysterious shades of navy blue, heather grey and ink accent to peppy tomato reds and bright yellows, the collection reflects the ideal mood for the season.
The new collection is available at Bossini Hawally (Al Othman Centre), Fahaheel (Ajial Mall), Farwaniya (Mugathir Complex), Khaldiya Co-op, Qortuba Co-op and all Centrepoint stores. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet