British fashion brand opens new UAE store
Dubai, February 10, 2013
Jack Wills, the quintessential British clothing brand which has rapidly become popular among youth in the Middle East, has officially opened its second UAE store at Mercato in Dubai.
The new store, located at Mercato, the Mediterranean inspired shopping destination, follows the successful opening of Jack Wills’ flagship store at The Dubai Mall at the end of November.
Established in 1999, in Devon, UK, Jack Wills reflects English heritage and style. The designs take inspiration from British military history, country sporting traditions and the Old England preppy feel using the finest quality materials and techniques.
Jack Wills delivers a distinctive connection between the past and present, epitomising what it is to be young and Fabulously British, said a statement from the UK retailer.
The new store has rolled out its 2013 winter seasonnaire collection.
With its original decor, including its trademark striped Land Rover, the store invites customers into an incredible shopping experience.
The brand’s British roots are clearly visible in the design of all Jack Wills stores but the furniture pieces that decorate the shops make each of them unique and different.
The wood tables, closets and antique-looking couches arranged around the store are original vintage pieces purchased in antique shops or street markets. The brand's trademark pink and blue stripes cover the walls of the store’s fitting rooms which are inspired by the typical university’s student room.
The Mercato store is the second to open in the UAE and the third to open in the region following the recent launch of the brand in the Middle East at Grand Avenue - The Avenues in Kuwait.
Based on a distinctive Renaissance architectural concept and ideally located in Jumeirah, one of the fastest growing residential and retail districts in the city, Mercato is designed to be a prestigious shopping destination catering to quality-conscious residents and visitors of Dubai.
The Mercato store showcases all Jack Wills women’s and men’s apparel as well as beauty and home accessories, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait