PF Emirates opens new Dubai outlet
Dubai, February 9, 2013
PF Emirates, the UAE-based furniture retailer of world-renowned global brands Poltrona Frau, Cassina and Cappellini made its Dubai debut today with the opening of its 600 sq m showroom on Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai.
The luxury furniture retailer, created by Poltrona Frau Group (PFG) in collaboration with Abu Dhabi-based Mubadala Development Company (Mubadala), will showcase classic and contemporary retail pieces of diverse styles from the century-old Poltrona Frau brand as well as the contemporary design icon brand Cassina and the avant-garde Cappellini brand.
In addition, PF Emirates is also equipped to create bespoke pieces on demand as well as customized turnkey solutions for residential, commercial and hospitality clients.
“UAE is of tremendous interest to PFG as we recognize the untapped potential that lies in such a dynamic and quality-driven market. There is a rising demand for classic or statement designs here and with our expertise in this area, we are well-placed to offer discerning clients exactly what they need," remarked Dario Rinero, the Group CEO of Poltrona Frau.
"We are also fortunate to have a local partner in Mubadala, that has helped us create a commercial entity that will play a significant role in enhancing the interior design landscape of the region," he added.
PFG represents a merger of the world’s leading brands of high-end furniture: Poltrona Frau, Cassina and Cappellini . In addition to retail designs, PFG has considerable contract expertise, with strong credentials in technology, innovative materials and expert craftsmanship in creating the finest interior fixtures and furnishings.
PF Emirates, launched in alliance with the Abu Dhabi-based Mubadala, has been conceived as the brand’s UAE outpost and continues PFG’s legacy in the UAE by catering to the region’s growing interior design industry.
The brand has already made significant inroads into the turnkey solutions market, having worked on prestigious projects such as the Etihad Airways First Class Suites and First and Business Class Lounges, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Sheikh Zayed Stadium’s Royal Box Suite, the Mubadala World Tennis Championship Royal Box, YAS Marina Circuit, Ferrari World and the Abu Dhabi Financial Centre.
“As with individual consumers, companies and corporations based in UAE are opting for bespoke designs that reflect their personality and corporate image. With our vast expertise in creating premium and bespoke designs, we have the capability and the expertise to offer world-class levels of quality and creativity in developing premium interior furniture solutions to the region,” said Firas Al Saleh, the CEO of PF Emirates.
"In its retail showroom based in Downtown Dubai, PF Emirates will house a number of PFG icons including the LC4 chaise-longue by Le Corbusier, Pierre Jeanneret, Charlotte Perriand from Cassina, the Vanity Fair armchair from Poltrona Frau, Tom Dixon’s S-Chair and Alessandro’s Mendini Proust from Cappellini, as well as modern classics such as the Kennedee sofa collection," he added.
Reflecting the design sensibilities of the brands, the showroom features three distinct spaces that showcase the inspiration behind each piece. Subtle decorative touches provide furniture and design lovers with a window into the spaces, rooms and moods that can be created using the various icons.
“Presenting the latest collections from the Poltrona Frau Group’s three main brands – Poltrona Frau, Cassina and Cappellini, the showroom is a beautiful example of the PF Group’s design philosophy, showcasing classic contemporary pieces, along with timeless icons – in an elegant space, with wonderful natural light, and rich notes of macassar ebony wood," said Dario Rinero, CEO of Poltrona Frau Group.
"It is also fitting that this latest expression of Italian beauty and craftsmanship should be opened in Dubai on the 100th anniversary of Poltrona Frau, serving as a bold and exciting start for the company’s next 100 years," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices