JadoPado offers BlackBerry Z10
Dubai, February 4, 2013
JadoPado, a leading e-commerce business, has announced the availability of BlackBerry Z10.
The 4.2-inch screen device is now available on www.jadopado.com with 16GB of internal storage that has an expandable storage of up to 64GB, said a company statement.
“As the BlackBerry Z10 runs on the new BlackBerry 10 mobile operating software, we are keen to see if this would be the ground breaking device for BlackBerry,” said Omar Kassim, founder of JadoPado. “Given such anticipation, we are very excited to be one of the few retailers to first sell the BlackBerry Z10 across the United Arab Emirates,” Kassim added.
Through JadoPado, shoppers in the UAE will be able to get their hands on the BlackBerry Z10 before the official availability on February 10, said the statement.
The device is available in black and white colours.
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store