Toshiba launches new tablet
Dubai, February 4, 2013
Toshiba Gulf today launched the AT300SE, an updated version of its thin and light tablet, the Toshiba AT300.
Like its predecessor, the AT300SE is specially engineered to meet the digital demands of today’s mobile users, but has some new, exciting features, said a statement.
“Combining affordability with the functions of a 10-inch mainstream tablet, the AT300SE offers the stylishness and efficient performance required by today’s mobile users. Its introduction helps Toshiba expand the boundary of the tablet market,” said Santosh Varghese, general manager, Computer Systems Division, Toshiba Gulf.
The tablet is equipped with micro-USB for easy data transfer, a micro-SD card slot, along with the convenience of Bluetooth for wireless headphones and keyboard connection. Its chassis is made for durability, and painted with Precious Silver for a classic, elegant look, said the statement.
It has a built-in high quality video camera, microphone and speakers for convenient online communication; and the promise of convenient web browsing and video streaming with its all-new Nvidia Tegra 3 quad core processors.
The AT300SE has a 16:10 aspect ratio great for widescreen movies, and a 10-finger multitouch design that allows you complete control of your visual experience, it said.
The new Toshiba AT300SE offers a superfast and smooth performance from its Android™ 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait