Eros Group wins top re-exporter award
Dubai, February 4, 2013
Eros Group, a leading distributor for consumer electronics in the UAE, was honoured as Best Re-Exporter of the Year 2012 at the fifth ESEA E-Services Excellence Awards in Dubai.
The E-Service Excellence Award is an annual award organized by Dubai Trade to encourage "e-transformation" in trade and logistics and to recognize the most active online performers throughout the year.
Deepak Babani, CEO, EROS Group said, “It is a proud moment for all of us at Eros Group to receive the prestigious E-Services Excellence Award from Dubai Trade, the premier cross-border trade facilitator.
“We take this opportunity to thank all our principals, trade partners, staff and customers for taking us further ahead in our quest for excellence.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign