Seef launches e-gift cards
Manama, January 29, 2013
Bahrain’s Seef Properties has introduced all new electronic gift cards for shoppers at its Seef Mall and Isa Town Mall.
“We are excited to offer a new gift card product that is in high demand. Our gift cards are the ultimate gift you know your family and friends will love as it puts the nation's best retailers at their fingertips. The cards are redeemable in most shops at both malls including restaurants, electronics, home appliances, cosmetics, perfumes, clothing, jewellery and more”, said Robert Addison, general Manager of Seef Properties.
Available for purchase at both malls’ customer service desks, the card store a pre-set amount of money in denominations starting from BD5 with no extra service charge.
It offers the safety and security of a traditional store-brand gift card with the flexibility of a debit card. “It's a simple, flexible, secure way to give the gift of endless possibilities,” he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project