Acer names general manager for ME
Dubai, January 28, 2013
Taiwan-based Acer, a leading PC manufacturer, has announced the appointment of Ali Nemati as general manager for Middle East.
He will be reporting to Amin Mortazavi, vice president of Acer Middle East and Africa.
"I am delighted to welcome Ali as the new Acer Middle East General Manager. His extensive experience in the IT world will be critical in the development of strategic marketing actions in order to enhance Acer’s position,” said Mortazavi.
“This appointment reflects Acer’s commitment to further increase the prominence and market share of the company in emerging markets. I’m confident he will help strengthening the Acer brand in the Middle East region while maintaining the focus on growth and conveying rewarding experiences to our customers.”
Nemati joins Acer Middle East from Hewlett-Packard where he spent the last eight years, in Dubai, and was most recently channel sales manager for the Imaging and Printing Group (IPG).
“Acer is a global brand to be respected for its innovation, design, and limitless lifestyle possibilities, and I am very much looking forward to my new role as head of its regional leadership team,” said Nemati. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign