Bahrain Autumn Fair draws big crowds
Manama, January 27, 2013
More than 17,000 people visited the ongoing Autumn Fair 2013 in Bahrain on Friday, bringing the total number of visitors since its opening on Wednesday to 47,000, a report said.
More than 700 exhibitors from 20 countries and 118 Bahraini companies in addition to the Industry and Commerce Ministry’s handicrafts development centre and productive families are taking part, said the report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
The annual consumer products show runs at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre until January 31. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection