Bahrain Autumn Fair draws big crowds
Manama, January 27, 2013
More than 17,000 people visited the ongoing Autumn Fair 2013 in Bahrain on Friday, bringing the total number of visitors since its opening on Wednesday to 47,000, a report said.
More than 700 exhibitors from 20 countries and 118 Bahraini companies in addition to the Industry and Commerce Ministry’s handicrafts development centre and productive families are taking part, said the report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
The annual consumer products show runs at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre until January 31. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list
- M&S opens second store in Bahrain
- ACE discounts to mark 7 years of Dubai ops
- Saudi retailer Alhokair net up 39pc
- Canon unveils its smallest full-frame DSLR
- WD, SanDisk to launch storage devices
- QNET eyes Mena expansion
- Nokia launches all-new Lumia 925
- Saudi group picks LS2 retail solution
- Sony plans major African expansion