Bahrain Autumn Fair opens today
Manama, January 23, 2013
Bahrain's Autumn Fair, one of the largest shopping events in the Kingdom, opens today (January 23) at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention centre. The fair will run until January 31.
The nine-day event is being held under the patronage of Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro and is expected to attract a large number of visitors, especially from Saudi Arabia, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
A third of the fair will be taken up by Bahraini participants - the largest in the fair's history owing to Tamkeen's support.
Twenty-three countries are taking part in the fair this year and will feature more than 700 exhibitors. Tickets costs 700 fils while entry is free for children under five, said the organisers.
It will be open from noon to 10pm on January 23 and 25, while on January 24 it will be open between 10am and 10pm.
From January 26 until 29, the expo will be open from 10am until 2pm and 4pm until 10pm. On January 30 and 31, it will be open from 10am until 10pm.
Special women-only mornings will be held on January 27 and 28, they added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Bahrain's Autumn Fair |
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices