Bahrain Autumn Fair opens today
Manama, January 23, 2013
Bahrain's Autumn Fair, one of the largest shopping events in the Kingdom, opens today (January 23) at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention centre. The fair will run until January 31.
The nine-day event is being held under the patronage of Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro and is expected to attract a large number of visitors, especially from Saudi Arabia, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
A third of the fair will be taken up by Bahraini participants - the largest in the fair's history owing to Tamkeen's support.
Twenty-three countries are taking part in the fair this year and will feature more than 700 exhibitors. Tickets costs 700 fils while entry is free for children under five, said the organisers.
It will be open from noon to 10pm on January 23 and 25, while on January 24 it will be open between 10am and 10pm.
From January 26 until 29, the expo will be open from 10am until 2pm and 4pm until 10pm. On January 30 and 31, it will be open from 10am until 10pm.
Special women-only mornings will be held on January 27 and 28, they added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Bahrain's Autumn Fair |
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman